Pay Per Click Marketing Agreement
As it relates to PPC Marketing and Advertising Profiles, "Professional Services" is the process by which HostMonster (“Company”) will market your (“Customer,” “You,” or “Your”) site through various online methods, Web sites, etc. You additionally understand that clicks to Your site, including clicks on the search engines, shopping engines, content sites, etc. will include keywords You select as well as certain misspellings, singular/plural combinations, and other related search terms that we map to Your advertising campaigns. All keyword campaigns will include key terms, titles, descriptions which You have selected. You are responsible for the accuracy of such terms, titles, and descriptions. You are also responsible for the landing page(s), or redirect Web site which links to your advertisements. In addition, Customer agrees:
- To provide Company with FTP access to Customer Web sites for uploading new pages, and making changes for the purpose of SEO Services optimization or approval to go through a third party.
- To authorize, and does hereby authorize, Company use of all Customer's logos, trademarks, Web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by Company for search engine positioning and optimization.
- That if Customer's Web site(s) requires additional textual content, Customer will provide said additional relevant text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or supporting web pages. Customer agrees to provide content, as requested by Company, for example 200 to 500 word "articles" about each of their keyword phrases.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES. Additional services not listed herein or in Order Form will be provided for up to $100.00 per hour. Company is not responsible for Customer's overwriting SEO Services work to Customer's Web site(s). Customer will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing meta-tags, keywords, content, etc. based on the hourly rate of up to $100.00 per hour.
- WEB SITE CHANGES. Company is not responsible for changes made to Customer's Web site(s) by other parties that adversely affect the search engine or directory rankings of Customer's Web site(s).
- Customer will not hold Company or its affiliates liable or responsible for the activities of visitors who come to Customer's Web site(s) through a link provided from the HostMonster Network.
- Customer agrees that it is solely responsible for the development, maintenance and operation of the Customer Web site(s) and for all content and other materials that appear on, and all visitors to, the Customer Web site(s) from time to time.
- Customer is responsible for the content of each Advertisement, however, Company reserves the right to edit, reject or remove any Advertisement at any time, for any reason, in its sole discretion.
- If Customer sells or promotes any materials which are subject to age restrictions, such as adult content, alcohol or tobacco products, or other age restricted products and/or services, Customer will: (i) have age verification on its sites' home page and in the sales process in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; and (ii) shall not offer such products and/or services in jurisdictions in which they are prohibited or are in any way restricted. Customer acknowledges that Company Services may not be used for adult or pornographic content or services, and may only be used in accordance with the Terms of Service.
This file was last modified: October 04, 2013.