Transferring Existing Domain
Please make sure that your name servers are valid and that your domain is not locked before attempting to change your name serves.
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on "Domain List"
3. Click on the domain for which you wish to change the name servers
4. Click on "Update Name Servers"
5. Type in the name of the first name server, and then click on the "Add" button. Do this for each name server. Please be sure to enter the names of the name servers and NOT the IP addresses. Name server names will typically be something like ns1.nameserver.com. You can remove an entered name server by clicking on the "remove" link next to each name server. Your nameservers are:
6. When you have finished entering the name servers, please enter the e-mail address to which you would like confirmation sent (if any), and then be sure to click on the "Continue" button.
7. Now please wait up to 72 hours for the change to take place.
NOTE: Make sure that the name servers that you are trying to use are valid, otherwise our system will reject your changes. To check the validity of a name server, please visit www.verisign-grs.com and do a name server whois search. If your name server is valid, it will return a result with an IP address. If it is not, then you need to check your spelling or check with the person that provided you with the server and try your search again. Once you have found a valid server than you can update that from within your account.