HostMonster Web Hosting Help
This article will show you how to renew your hosting account. If you are unable to renew online, please contact the Billing Department for assistance.
Renewing Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your HostMonster cPanel account.
- Select the 'account' icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Products option from the drop-down that appears.
- You can make any available changes to your hosting plan here:
- Any hosting-dependent product or service you are subscribed to, and any other service coming up for renewal soon, will automatically be added to the Shopping Cart with your hosting renewal.
- If you wish to upgrade or downgrade your Hosting plan, switch to Manual Renewal, then click the Upgrade button. Available upgrades, downgrades, and renewal options will be listed.
- If you are unable to remove an item, please contact the Billing Department to cancel the service prior to renewal.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
If you have any questions the renewal process, please contact our Billing Department for assistance.
Knowledgebase Article 304,384 views bookmark
sharetags: downgrade hosting renew upgrade
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
A step-by-step guide to renewing your domain name registration.
Knowledgebase Article 129,288 views tags: domains registration renew
VPS and Dedicated customers with servers running the CentOS 6 operating system will not be able to upgrade cPanel past version 86. The cPanel team will still support CentOS 6 with cPanel 86 until March 31st, 2021.
Knowledgebase Article 67,209 views tags: centos cpanel dedicated hosting private server upgrade virtual vps
A step by step guide to using your new HostMonster hosting account.
Related Help Content
A step-by-step guide to updating your credit card information.
A list of frequently asked questions about the upgrade to the newest version of Weebly
This article explains how to add CPU and memory upgrades to a CloudSites account.
A step-by-step guide to subscribe or unsubscribe to promotional emails.
How to renew an existing SSL certificate--or purchase a new one, within your cPanel
With the purchase of a hostmonster shared hosting account, you will also have the ability to use several tools, as well as marketing credits. This article explains the credits provided and how to redeem them.
Knowledgebase Article 112,087 views tags: ad advertising bing credit google hosting marketing offer shared
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Due to differences in the operating systems, some screens and steps might
Getting Started Article 424,899 views tags: email emailclient setup
What is the difference between a domain and web hosting?