HostMonster Web Hosting Help
Manage Service SSL Certificates
- Login to WHM
- Click Manage Service SSL Certificates, located in the Service Configuration section.
- Choose the appropriate service for the SSL Certificate.
- Click Install new Certificate, located under the Action column.
- Copy and Past the required .crt and .key files. Note: If you need to decrypt your .key file please use the following command:
- If your provided with a ca bundle you should copy and paste it in the last field.
- Review your certificate information, scroll to the top and click Submit
openssl rsa -in ssl.key -out unenc.key
It is recommended that after your SSL certificate is installed it is recommended that you enable Always redirect to SSL, in the Tweak Settings section. To see how to do this please do the following:
- Login to WHM
- From the left hand side of the page, click Tweak Settings
- Choose the Redirection tab.
- Ensure that Always redirect to SSL is Enabled and SSL redirect destination is set to Default
Now when you login to WHM you should be redirected to use the new subdomain associated with your SSL Certificate.
Recommended Help Content
How do I use the free shared SSL Certificate?
How to renew an existing SSL certificate--or purchase a new one, within your cPanel
How to reset the SSL certificates for your servers services
Related Help Content
How to manage the SSL used for cPanel login through the WHM
This article explains how to download a copy of your SSL certificate.
Knowledgebase Article 198,189 views tags: certificate move ssl
I need to have an SSL 3rd Party Certificate installed for my domain.
Knowledgebase Article 450,934 views tags: certificate ssl
This article will explain the process for uploading an SSL Certificate to SiteLock's dasboard. The steps for accessing the SSL Manager may vary depending on which user interface your account uses.
SSL/TLS Certificates and Addon Domains.
Knowledgebase Article 164,067 views tags: ssl
General Information about SSL Certificates
Knowledgebase Article 530,604 views tags: accept card cert certs credit ecommerce encryption layer online payments secure shopping socket
I need to have an SSL Self-Signed Certificate installed for my domain.